Why would a Veteran choose a VA Loan?
Zero Down Payment
- VA loans typically do not require a down Payment
- Conventional loan normally require at least a 5% down payment
- FHA loans require a 3.5% minimum down payment.
NO MORTGAGE INSURANCE
- Conventional requires mortgage insurance with a down payment of less than 20%
- FHA requires mortgage insurance regardless of down payment and typically for the life of the loan
COMPETITIVE INTEREST RATES
- Averages .25% lower than similar FHA loans
- Averages .40% lower than similar conventional loans, even greater with lower credit scores.
FLEXIBLE UNDERWRITING GUIDELINES
CASH OUT REFINANCES UP TO 100%
Streamline INTEREST RATE REDUCTION REFINANCE LOANS (IRRRLs) – VERY limited documentation required
contact us for an honest, no pressure, no obligation conversation.
Speak with a Team Souther VA Loan Specialist today
CA: 760-994-4840 | CO: 720-534-0800
A VA approved Lender, Not endorsed or sponsored by the Dept. of Veteran Affairs or any government agency.