The VA home loan was designed by the Department of Veteran Affairs to specifically assist eligible active duty service members, veterans and surviving spouses achieve the dream of home ownership. It has been achieving this mission since 1944, and remains in place to this day over 7 decades later.
Inn 2016 alone:
- 700,107 Dreams of financing a home were made possible because of the VA loan.
- 22 Million veteran s are living in the US.
- 12% increase in VA loans in 2016, showing the increased popularity of the VA loan.
The VA loan is arguably the best loan available in the market today!
Click to find out more about:
- VA Loan Benefits
- VA Eligibility
- VA Loan Limits
- VA Qualification and Income
- VA First Time Home Buyers
- VA Buying Guidelines
- VA Loan Process